Monday, March 3, 2008

Best Day Ever

     Okay, today was an awesome day.  It was the best day for three reasons.  First, I got back my test in Digital Computer Organization today.  I had that test on Friday, it was horrible, it was really really hard.  But the test just gave us the test and left, so the whole class cheated off each other.  I got the test back today, I got an 85!!!!!!  Second, my parents got a Temperpedic bed today.  My great aunt had bought and decided she didn't like it, so she just gave it to my parents.  It is awesome, it has built it motors to raise your head and/or feet.  It also has built in massagers.  Third, I've been selling Willow Tree Angels on eBay and earlier on of them sold for $81, and that isn't including shipping.  That is amazing.  To honor this awesome day I've imported a widget to play SpongeBob's song "The Best Day Ever".

No comments: