Thursday, July 7, 2011

The story of how a crazy bitch called the cops on us last Saturday....


So apparently my Facebook post from last Saturday gave some people the impression that me and my mom were fighting and the cops came, which did not happen. This is the Facebook post in question: 

    Well today has been interesting. My mom & me almost got                into a fight, mom pushed her and I was yelling back n forth at her. A cop came but not because we were fighting, that was for something else...... 

What did happen is a lady freaked out on us and there was almost a fight and the cops came. The following is the explanation of what happened and it is all true: 

We were at a yard sale at a church and we left our two small dogs in the car. Now it really wasn't that hot, we parked the car under a tree, we weren't gone that long and the dogs had a bowl of water on the floor. The dogs were in no way unsafe or anything. After we finished at the yard sale me and my mom went back to the car and then realized my dad had both sets of keys so we couldn't get in. Then this lady walked by us, saw our dogs in the car and immediately freaked out and started loudly saying "Who could leave their dogs in the car like that, they should be arrested". The lady then dialed 911. [Yes she dialed 911 because there were dogs in a car; I totally understand that if our dogs didn't have water and that it would have been very bad. But really 911? There could have been a serious police emergency but the cop was busy with us. Now it is also important to point out that this lady got there after we did so she had no idea how long the dogs were in the car. For all she knew we had just gotten out of the car 30 seconds earlier and was waiting for my dad to come back.] Then, not realizing the lady has called 911, my mom says that's our car and then all hell broke loose. The lady started yelling at us called us dog killers and saying that she just called 911 and a cop is going to come now and issue us a $10,000 fine. We just said whatever and told her to go away. Then my dad came with the keys and we got in. The lady is still yelling at us. Now there is a crowd gathered. We try to leave but the lady, still yelling, decides she is going to stand in front of our car so we can’t leave. She starts yelling that we can’t leave we have to wait for the cop to come. We yelled some things back at her. My dad tries to see if he can somehow manage to get the car around her, she gets very angry, moves like 5 feet from the front of the car and moves around as we move. There is no way we are getting out. Now there are two ladies standing right in front of our car. We sit there for a minute, and then my mom decides to get out of the car and try to get her to move. My mom walks up to the lady try to get her to move, she yells no, and some other words. My mom now is getting fed up with this; she gently grabs both of the ladies arms and tried to get them to move. The lady who has been yelling at us freaks out and hits my mom with her purse. My mom says fuck this and just gets back in the car. We all sit in the car until the cops come. After a couple minutes my mom turns to me and tells me she bought a box of stuff at the yard sale and I had to go get it. [I have no idea why she waiting until now to tell me this.] I get out and start to walk back. The lady is still yelling at my parents in the car, I don’t know if she didn’t see me get out or what but she didn’t really say anything to me. I hear her saying shit, and now I’m totally fed up with this shit. I turned around yelled at her asking why she couldn’t just mind her own damn business. She apparently did not like that I asked this, freaked out and screamed, “No I will not mind my own business, you have to take care of your dogs. The cops are coming for you.” I told her she had no idea what she was talking about, and she yelled some more stuff. I just looked at her and said “fuck this!” and turned back around to get the crap my mom bought. This guy who works there offers to help me carry the stuff because my mom apparently bought two boxes of stuff. As we are walking to the car this women walks us and says to the guy helping me, “Some people left their dogs locked in their car in the beating sun. Those horrible dog killers.” I don’t say anything. The guy says “That is horrible, who could do that?” I still say nothing but think to myself “this will not end well if the guy finds out that is me…” We get close to the car, I see the cop has arrived and I tell him he can just leave it here and I’ll take care of it hoping by the time he realizes I was one of those “horrible” people he would have been far enough away from me. The guy obviously realizes I'm a one of those "horrible" people, but doesn't say anything to me. Then the crazy bitch from earlier walks by me and says next time we’ll get a $10,000 fine. I tell her “whatever, now get out of my face”. The cop leaves. My mom tells me when the cop arrived the bitch started yelling at the cop about how horrible we are, and the cop told her to calm down and go away. The cop then looked in our car asked my dad if the dogs had water, he then showed the cop the water and the cop said our dogs are obviously not in distress and people really over react sometimes. As we drive away my mom tells me after I got out the lady started yelling that in Virginia we could get a year in jail for this. I told my mom she should have said, “Well you can legally marry your first cousin in Virginia so maybe they don’t always set the best example”. My mom laughed. Holy shit that was a long post, but it was a good story. EDIT: I just googled it and apparently MA also allows first cousins to marry, so our state has fucked up laws too.

No comments: